Apple Watch Series 4: A GPS + LTE-based watch that shows more than time


I have used at least half a dozen smartwatches in the past year, but none fascinating enough to keep my favourite Fossil-made analog watch off my wrist for too long. However, after using the new Apple Watch Series 4 for a week, I seem to have finally found a worthy replacement.

Announced at the Apple Keynote event in September, along with the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max, the Watch Series 4 is more than just a smartwatch — it is a companion that runs errand for you, monitors your health, and tracks your fitness goals. Importantly, it also supports LTE for internet and calling, so you can use it as a standalone device for most of the things that you do on a smartphone.

I might sound old-school, but when it comes to watches, I am more for its utilities than looks or features. What blew me away this time was the Watch Series 4’s solid combination of looks and functionality. The Watch Series 4 comes in two sizes – 40mm and 44mm. I have been using the 40mm GPS + LTE unit with an aluminium casing, and it sits just right on the top of my wrist. This is the first time that Apple has changed the look of its smartwatch, and the difference is subtle but useful. Read Complete Article


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Invest in smallcase with sebi registered professionals

Teji Mandi Your Ultimate Share Market App for Informed Investing

Unleashing the Potential of Stocks: Crafting a Successful Stock Portfolio